Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Arm Chair Traveling

I haven't written in this blog for awhile.  Been busy and truthfully, Facebook has taken a lot of my time.  So I haven't done much "creating" either.  My main reason I started this blog was to post the different things I have made plus other interesting stuff such as the pics below.  The Google Maps car was driving through the neighborhood and stopped for a break.  So she let me take pictures of the car.  



I love spending time on Google maps.  Especially since you can visit other countries, like in Europe.  And click along the streets to see the sights in those foreign cities like you were there.  It's interesting and educational.  I've "been to" Spain, England, Scotland, France, Italy, Canada, Mexico and more.  Also other states, too.  Try it yourself.  Go to Google.com, then click on Maps, either enter a location and search or zoom in on a country or city and drag the little yellow man to where you want to "visit".  As long as the area turns blue you can go there.  Bon Voyage!


No comments: